The complete title of the study is "Upgrading the environment interpretation systems and visitor attraction infrastructure of the Lake Pamvotida Management Body, in order to protect and promote the Protected Area" and concerns the upgrading and improvement of the existing information infrastructures of the Lake Pamvotida Management Body as well as the enrichment of the services offered at the Lake Pamvotida Information Center operating on the Island of Ioannina in order to increase its attendance.
The project implementation will be undertaken by the company association "OikoM Ltd. - TETRAGON SA".
The study objects include the following:
- the creation of a multilingual website for the promotion of the infrastructure and the services provided by the Lake Pamvotida Management Body Information Center and the Lake Pamvotida Ecosystem Interpretation Park,
- the production and installation of a video game on a touch screen,
Indicative game displays
- the creation of a DVD to display the actions of the Lake Pamvotis Management Body (video production, editing and addition of digital format of Management Body versions),
- the installation of an automated audio tour system for the visitors of the Information Center (supply of devices and production of audio files in Greek, English and French) and
- the upgrade of the two existing audio systems (supply of equipment and production of new narration files in Greek and English).